Trying to research how to take a business or startup from concept and idea to a launched business is a complicated and confusing task. There are a million and one articles, posts, books, apps, YouTube videos…..the list is endless! For those non-techie people out there (the vast majority) this research can be so overwhelming that their idea never takes off the ground. It’s a shame. With a startup business idea you need to consider the very foundations such as:
- Is my business idea breaking any copyright, trademarks or patents?
- Is there a market (customers looking for your product and service) already, or is this a brand new concept?
- It’s worth noting that brand new concepts are much harder to find an audience for. Nothing though is impossible!
- Can you identify where to find customers for your business? – whether this is to market to, advertise to or promote to?
- Have you been able to work out that you can make your business profitable (i.e. that for each sale of your product or service you will earn more from your customers than it will cost to produce or provide)?
For any questions or a quotation please use the form opposite or details below:
0345 057 3433